Benefits of Exhibiting
As an exhibitor, you’ll receive:
- Exhibitor Education: We’re putting together the tools to help maximize your success at the show, including the Portal, webinars, and the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Discounts on conference and VIP passes
- A company listing included online, on the mobile app, and in the printed Show Directory Yearbook, so prospective buyers will be able to find you year-round.
- Invite your guests, current clients, and prospective customers to attend the show at no cost—with access back-end tracking tools, so you can see who’s accepted your invitation
Included in your booth
Each 10' x 10' booth will be set with 8' high black back drape, 3' high black side dividers, and a 7" x 44" identification sign.
Seatrade Cruise Global will supply on request, the following:
- (1) 6' grey draped table
- (2) Limerick chairs
- (1) wastebasket
(Please note you must order the above before the given deadline - if ordered past the deadline there will be a fee associated)
If you want to go the extra mile, you can: Freeman Co., our exclusive contractors, has a wide array of furniture and displays that you can rent. They will also work with you to design a custom exhibit.
Key networking opportunities provide exhibitors access to influential cruise line executives, expert conference speakers, executives from CLIA and FCCA cruise associations, and special guests. This is the one must-attend event for every member of the cruise industry.
- Opening Night Welcome Reception
- Conference Program
- CLIA Membership reception
- FCCA Gala Dinner benefitting the FCCA Foundation for the Caribbean
- Sponsored breakfasts and luncheons
Promotion at Seatrade Cruise Global
Direct attendees to your stand at Seatrade Cruise by advertising in one of our on-site publications. Or, put yourself in front of industry decision-makers and become a sponsor.
On-site Media Coverage
More than 300 journalists from all over the world will be on-site to provide up-to-the-minute press coverage. The daily show newspaper will highlight daily events and exhibitor activities.